Introducing a new Westermo compact industrial Power over Ethernet (PoE) switch designed to support the ever-growing networking requirements for devices, such as security cameras, wireless access points and monitors.
The Lynx-3510 PoE series is capable of supporting networks with greater power demands and is ideal for handling big data, high bandwidth, mission-critical applications typically found within transportation, manufacturing, energy and smart cities.
With power and data provided over the same cable, PoE helps to reduce network complexity and offers greater installation flexibility, reliability, and time and cost savings.
The Lynx-3510 PoE is the first Westermo product based on a new very powerful platform.
Available both as switch (L2) and a router (L3).
Technical characteristics Lynx-3510 PoE:
• Ethernet ports: 8 x 10/100/1000BaseT(X) 802.3at/af (PoE+/PoE), RJ45.
• Optical ports: 2 x 1 Gbit/s, SFP.
• Digital I/O.
• Secure Digital 2.0 Micro SD memory card (configuration backup).
• USB-C console port (emulate serial port, 115200 bps).
• Quad Core 64-bit CPU.
• MTBF (Mean time between failures) MIL-HDBK-217F: 66,5 years (583.000 h).
• Built-in cybersecurity.
• Galvanic insulation for all ports and power supply.
• Approvals: EN 50121-4/IEC 62236-4 (trackside); DNV GL (Ships and offshore units).
• Compliant with IEC 62443-4-2.
• Hardware support for secure boot.
• IP40, full metal housing.
• WeOS 5 L2 (switch) and L3 (router) variants.
• Power supply: redundant; 802.3at (PoE+): 53 - 57 VDC; 802.3af: 48 - 57 VDC; no PoE usage: 12 - 57 VDC.
• Power budget: max. 240 W total PD consumption, max. 30 W per PoE port.
• DIN-rail mount (Place, Adjust, Fix functionality), panel and wall mount (integrated, no adapter).
• Operating temperature: -40 do +70 °C, CT variant -10 to +70 °C.
• Warranty 5 years.