MRD-405 and MRD-455 are robust 4G routers designed to provide resilient high-speed remote access across mobile networks.
The MRD models provide a very high level of connectivity, and support many 2G, 3G and 4G mobile standards. They also provide safe and robust remote access and Virtual Private Network (VPN) functionalities.
Units also feature a powerful packet inspection firewall that together with the VPN assures secure networks suitable for today’s connected society.
- Ethernet ports: 2 x 10/100 Mbit/s, RJ-45,
- Serial port (MRD-455 only); 1 x 9-pin D-Sub RS-232, 300 bit/s – 115.2 kbit/s,
- SIM cards: 1 (MRD-405) or 2 (MRD-455),
- Antennas: 1 (MRD-405) or 3 (MRD-455) x SMAf anntenas ((Main (Tx/Rx), (Rx), GNSS),
- Power supply: MRD-405 10 - 36 VDC, MRD-455 10 - 60 VDC; consumption max. (@25 °C) 2,64 W,
- Operating temperature: -40 to +70 °C,
- MTBF (Mean time between failures) MIL-HDBK-217K: MRD-405 225 years (1.978.000 h), MRD-455 104 years (911.600 h).
MRD-405 data sheet (.pdf, eng, 367 kB) MRD-455 data sheet (.pdf, eng, 518 kB)
Oilfield Automation (.pdf, eng, 345 kB) Traffic Warning System (.pdf, eng, 1,23 MB)
Monitoring pumping stations (.pdf, eng, 594 kB)